Panic Bars Fire Rated Doors
Panic Bars Fire Rated Doors
Product Code : PBFRD 22
Brand Name : SEHGAL DOORS
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 5 Sets
- FOB Port
- New Delhi
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- As Per Requirement Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Standard Packaging
- Main Domestic Market
Fire Rated Doors With Panic Bars
We take massive pride to introduce ourselves as one of the reliable manufacturers and suppliers of Fire Rated Doors With Panic Bars. These Door Panic Bar are used on emergency doors. We use high quality materials, procured from the reliable and trusted vendors of the market to manufacture these bars. The clients can avail our Fire Rated Doors With Panic Bars from us in different customized sizes and dimensions as per their requirements. Moreover, we offer these bars at the cost effective prices.
- Sturdy structure
- Corrosion resistant
- Light weight
WHAT IS A PANIC BAR?
Panic bar is a type of lever tumbler bolt to unlock an entryway amid exigency situations. The instrument comprises of a spring-stacked metal bar settled on a level plane to the interior of an exterior-opening entryway. At the point when the bar is either D-squeezed or pushed, it enacts an instrument that unlatches the entryway enabling tenants to move rapidly from that building.
Few Sorts Of Panic Bars:
- One Point Latching For One Door: It is a Flat metal bar settled to the interior zone of an entryway. This is a pressure bar system which that can be squeezed effectively with a specific end goal to enclose the Door and go out securely particularly at the season of a panic or emergency circumstance.
- Push Bar Double Point Latching For One Leaf Door: It is a vertical and horizontal metal bar settled to within territory of an entryway. The press bar system can be squeezed effectively as to ajar the Door and come out securely particularly at the emergency time.
- Crash Bar Triple Point Latching For Two Door:
- It is a Horizontal and vertical metal bar fixed to the inside area of a Double Leaf Door. It is a press bar mechanism which can be pressed easily in order to open the Door and move out safely especially at the time of an emergency.
- It is settled within a Door and then, opens to the opposite side.
- Panic Bar With Alarm system:
- It is a Leveled metal bar possessing an integrated alert framework, which functions as a pointer at whatever point any one attempts to go into the room. It is a pressure bar component that can be pushed effortlessly to make the door opens.
- It is settled on the exterior of an interior opening Door.
- Push Exit Bar:
- It is a Horizontal metal bar fixed to the inside area of a door. It is a push bar mechanism which can be pushed easily in order to open the Door and move out safely especially at the time of an emergency.
- Outer Trim, Lock To Entry Panic Bar From External Area
- Outer cut is a fasteners introduced on external side of an entryway as to get to the frenzy ban and enable the Door functional from outside.
- It may be a bolt with a knob or a lever handle to run the panic bar component effortlessly. This bolt is successful when there is an equivalent or sufficient utilization of Door through both the openings as well as the Door is demanded to be each side practical.
- Outside cut can be functional just with the assistance of key through the opposite part of the entryway where panic bar is introduced and if not demanded can be placed close.
- Door Hooter:
- Hooter is an instrument planned exceptionally for the entryways that have constrained or confined overabundance of entries
- It is associated with the Door from interior wiring that functions at the same time alongside the Door development. Hooter is associated with the Door in a manner that at whatever point anybody opens the entryway the Hooter consequently gets a sign and gets enacted by humming a caution sound as well as shows the nearness of somebody around
- Our Hooters provide customers following affirmative angles i.e. clarity of sound, decent frequency, durability, reliability on product and solid cabling linkage with the door